Required Hardware for Lobby TV:
- 1 Player - Since the same content will be run on three monitors at the same time, only one Digital Signage player is needed. For example, one viewneo 4K SignageBox. The 4K SignageBox can be purchased here in the shop.
- 3 TV Monitors (or professional Digital Signage monitors))
- HDMI Extender - The image signal is distributed through HDMI via CAT cable (network cable) from one player to three monitors simultaneously. Depending on the distance between the player and the monitor, an HDMI extender and distributor might be needed. There are a wide variety of options available to meet every price point.
Required Hardware for Elevator TV:
Interior Elevator TV
- 2 x viewneo VS-Touch - The viewneo VS-Touch is a complete system, in a small package. The advantage is that it doesn’t require any additional external player, so it is ideal for this project. By connecting them via WiFi, they also provide a connection with a WiFi repeater, located on the first floor near the elevator. By using this setup a permanent connection is not needed. In order for the content to update, all that is needed is that the elevator occasionally stops on the first floor.
Elevator TV Outside the Elevator On the three floors of the hotel, screens are installed next to the elevator doors in portrait mode.
- 3 x viewneo 4k SignageBox
Required Hardware for Bar TV:
- 2 x viewneo 4k SignageBox
- HDMI Extender
- 1 x 55" 4K-Monitor - For cocktail menu
- 1 x 70" 4K-Monitor - For ambient videos
Required hardware for Room Signage:
- 5 x Philips 10BDL3051TLink
To implement this Digital Signage concept the following outlines the hardware requirements:
|6||Player||viewneo 4K SignageBox|
|8||Screen||55" TV Screen or DS-Monitor||For horizontal and vertical displays|
|1||Screen||70" TV Screen or DS-Monitor|
|2||Screen||viewneo VS-Touch 21,5"|
|5||Room Signage .||Philips 10BDL3051T|
|2||HDMI-Extender / Verteiler||4 WAY HDMI Splitter over Ethernet (CAT5/6) (see Note 1)||Ensures the transmission of the HDMI image via network cable (long distances)|
Note 1: Of the 4 outputs of the HDMI extender, only 2 or 3 are required to be used in the concept outlined above. Therefore, it is still possible to expand and connect more monitors using the same equipment in the future.